Royal Lepage Vallée de l'Outaouais
Tél. : 819 561-0223
500 Bd Gréber # 300
Gatineau, Qué. J8T 7W3
The brokers of Royal Lepage Vallée de l'Outaouais offer a full range of services to help you achieve smooth and successful real estate transactions.
Our brokers are able to:
- Visit and analyse various features of your property; assess their strengths and weaknesses; calculate the dimensions and area of the building or buildings and the lot.
- Collect and analyse legal documents and/or any other document essential to the transaction, and give relevant advice.
- Give an opinion on the market value of the property and justify it.
- Make suggestions to maximize the attractiveness of the property.
- Take numerous interior and exterior photos and/or videos of the property.
- Prepare the “Vendor Statements” document, which shows the maintenance history of the property since its acquisition by the current owner.
- Write the most complete fact sheet in the market to describe the property.
- Install a “FOR SALE” sign of professional quality.
- Implement our trademark visibility strategy; register the property with MLS (SIA) services; post the property on www.jdclement.com, www.centris.ca and www.realtor.ca sites.
- Handle calls and emails from other brokers or prospective clients.
- Know the market thoroughly and pre-qualify prospective buyers according to their expectations and expressed needs (what? when? why? how much?)
- Provide information on the financing standards specific to the local area and help pre-qualify borrowers.
- Plan, organize and conduct effective visits to the property by prospective buyers.
- Conduct negotiations.
- Take care of promises to purchase, addenda, counter-proposals, amendments, notices and statements of conditions.
- Follow up on the financing process.
- Follow up on the property inspection.
- Follow up on the property survey.
- Liaise with the notary: help clients meet requirements; transmit all necessary documents to the notary; closely follow the progression of steps leading to the notarial deed of sale.
- Follow up after the sale.
A COMPLEX EXERCISE, TO WHICH WE ARE PASSIONATELY COMMITTED!
At Royal Lepage Vallée de l'Outaouais, our brokers form a team; they consult with one another and keep each other informed in order to offer you the best of their abilities and knowledge. They work for you!
We are available seven days a week.
Contact a Team Royal Lepage Vallée de l'Outaouais broker immediately.